backup recovery area to disk

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2005 20:34:47 -0700

I am learning Oracle 10G on windows 2000 and Linux. I setup flashback recovery area and have written RMAN scripts to do disk backup. I want to test backup recovery area command. I don't have any tape devices/media management libraries. Is there any way to copy contents of flashback recovery area to another disk directory/folder using backup recovery area
command. As stated, it is for learning purposes only.

Prem Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 22:34:47 CDT