Re: Big Tables? Real Life Examples.....

From: Ian Turner <iturner1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:51:01 +0100

Thanks for the response... to clarify: "The smaller the systems - in terms of server size the better!"

I was referring to examples. If someone has an example of a 2 billion row table running on a 64 CPU database cluster my colleague who suggested 150million is going to say it's down to server size. However, if someone is running personal oracle on a laptop they can't blame that can they.

clearer?

thanks

Ian