Timezones Help Required..Pls

From: Miggins <mtproc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 4 Jul 2005 08:22:54 -0700

Hi,

We have an application which we are wanting to introduce timezone support. The DB server resides and runs in GMT but now have clients who could be based anywhere in the world.

Has anybody any experience in converting a system from the old DATE to using the TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIME ZONE?

Also have many forms, reports, Pro*C modules which would need looking at. What would be involved in this task?

We are running 9.2 with 9iAS and forms/reports 6.

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 10:22:54 CDT