What is CRS and what should it be used for?

From: Ian Turner <iturner1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:02:02 +0100

Hi,

I've been looking through the 10g manuals to try to understand exactly what Cluster Ready Services (CRS) is for and have failed. I have found some command-line references for how to put processes, instances and applications under CRS control.

What I'd like to find is information of a more general nature, e.g.
- what CRS does?

thanks in advance

Ian Received on Mon Jul 04 2005 - 06:02:02 CDT