Re: db_file_multiblock_read_count

From: Witek Świerzy <wswier_at_sgh.waw.pl>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:04:01 +0200

Użytkownik Mladen Gogala napisał:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:36:54 +0200, Witek Świerzy wrote:
>

>>Tuning this parameter is always good idea

> No, it isn't. I object to the idea of tuning parameters. I usually
> tune applications, when there is a problem.

Of course in my post i assumed, that application is just tuned well and full scans (if there any of them exists) shoul exists. So - tuning of db_file_multiblock_read_count is a good idea when You cannot increase db_block_size.
regards
Witek Swierzy
wswier_at_sgh.waw.pl Received on Sun Jul 03 2005 - 17:04:01 CDT