Re: data after crash

From: Daniel <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2005 06:30:07 -0700

Generally, media and instance recovery roll back any uncommited data. The exact order is to roll forward the data in the archive/redo logs, and then rollback any uncommited data. I therefore don't see any easy way to preserve this uncommitted data. But please provide more info, maybe we could think of something. Here is some info required:

1- Version
2- Archivelog mode
3- Any experience Oracle DBA around?

Daniel Received on Thu Jun 30 2005 - 08:30:07 CDT