Comparing classes12.zip and ojdbc14.jar

From: fsa3 <fsa3_at_optonline.net>
Date: 30 Jun 2005 06:17:54 -0700

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone could explain the differences between the two drivers. I was given some information that seemed fishy to me. What I do know is that Oracle recommends classes12.zip for JVM v1.2 and ojdbc14.jar for JVM 1.4.

WHat I was told (that I'm not sure about is):

Are these statements true? Received on Thu Jun 30 2005 - 08:17:54 CDT