Getting the foreign key constraint info.

From: Archie <nrautela_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2005 03:11:27 -0700

Hi

We know that the syntax to create a foreign key constraint is as follows

foreign key(foreignkeycolumn,foreignkeycolumn,...) references foreigntable

Now in this the constraint name, the foreignkeycolumn can be easily obtained using the user_constraints and User_cons_columns tables. However can someone tell me where is the foreigntable name is stored?

Thanks Received on Thu Jun 30 2005 - 05:11:27 CDT