Re: Oracle version / release required for SQL/Net encryption?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:28:30 GMT

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 05:28:23 -0700, broom interested us by writing:

> Can anyone tell me what version of Oracle I need to enable the SQL/Net
> encryption? Can I do it on the non-enteprrise workgroup version? Is
> it an extra cost? How much?

It's part of Oracle Advanced Security Option - an Enterprise Edition option for any version (8i, 9i, 10g). List price is available at http://store.oracle.com

Using it against non-enterprise edition, and appropriate pricing in such a situation, is negotiated with your sales rep.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com