Re: Developer Privileges

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:47:33 -0700

Daniel wrote:
> Thanx for your feedback guys. I'd like to make a correction: my
> privileges are CREATE SESSION, CREATE PROCEDURE and
> EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE (and not CONNECT, as I incorrectly stated in my
> original post).
>
> Daniel

<ROFL>
This synapse-free, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, excuse for a DBA gave you EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE?

Wait a minute while I catch my breath.

Then grant yourself the DBA role anytime you wish.

As to which procedure you should execute ... I leave it to you to do a bit of research on Pete Finnegan's or numerous other sites. </ROFL>

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org