Problem because of heterogeneous Service?

From: Ach <Ashkan.Roshanayi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2005 05:19:24 -0700

I have tried to enable HS and I do all the steps in [URL=http://www.databasejournal.com/features/oracle/article.php/3442661]Link[/URL] successfully.
 At the end when I tried to do select from database link I got error.After that I tried to connect to my previous non-HS database but it throws ORA-12154.
 I checked tnsnames and listener and there are fine but surprisingly Net Manager can not see then and shows nothing in services and listeners tabs.
 Is there anybody faced such a thing before? -Thanks in advance Received on Wed Jun 29 2005 - 07:19:24 CDT