Re: Physical Standby Database

From: <cruzer.solutions_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 21:08:26 -0700

thanks you Sybrand and Satheesh.

After viewing the alert log, i discover that i forget to add the parameter db_file_name_convert and log_file_name_convert to the standby db. This correct the MRP problem.

I also copy all the datafiles to the standby db again and regenerate the control file, this correct the 'archive log not being applied' problem.

One more question, in the last line of the alert log, i found these line

Restarting dead background process QMNO
QMN0 started with pid=16

What is QMN0? It seems that my standby db working smoothly, will this QMN0 process does harm to the current system?

Thank you.

Herman Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 23:08:26 CDT