Oracle Java Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 12:53:08 -0700

Hi All,

We are using a Java routine installed within our Oracle database to send email. This works fine for text emails.

We now want to send HTML emails. I've read in various locations that changes need to be made to the Java Mail API in order to send multipart emails......

Does anyone know how this should be handled? I do not know anything about Java, and, from our PL/SQL routine, we cannot send mail headers......

Any help would be appreciated. I can post code if needed.

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 14:53:08 CDT