Re: Excellent article on CBO

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 11:50:54 -0700

DW,

If you have the time and resources, I'd highly recommend attending this:

I did. The materials provided are an excellent reference that I've used repeatedly as we incorporate 9i R2 functionality. Make sure that your brain is empty and that you get plenty of rest beforehand.

Someone is also reportedly producing a book on the CBO - but I haven't heard anything about it recently. :)

-bdbafh Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 13:50:54 CDT