Re: RMAN Restore Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 28 Jun 2005 06:59:35 -0700

We only delete them because they are now backed up, and, we can recover the disk space. It is just much easier to back them up and then get rid of them........

Or, to fix the original problem, I can restore the logs when I need to mine them, and then move them to a different location. Then RMAN will not be able to find them. Received on Tue Jun 28 2005 - 08:59:35 CDT