Re: 10.1.0.3.0...Lots broken.....

From: Fabrizio <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:01:58 GMT

DA Morgan wrote:
> Fabrizio wrote:
>

>>> If statistics_level=ALL then someone has been mucking about: That is not
>>> the installation default. Who did what?
>>

>> I have never stated I used the installation defaults.
>>
>> And statistics_level=ALL is a permitted value.
>>
>> Why should it rise a bug?

> I didn't say it was a problem. It just points to the fact that someone
> has been making changes and other things they changed might be causing
> the problem. My point was only that this was not a vanilla install.

Well, few parameters (probably not more than a couple) have been changed from the default and oracle support and developers are aware of the changes although I haven't configured anything too esoteric.

Oracle developers were the ones stating this is a bug.

--
Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com

replace mycontinent with europe