Re: Is my database OK?

From: IANAL_VISTA <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 02:57:42 GMT

From: http://downloadwest.
oracle.com/docs/cd/A87860_01/doc/server.817/a76955/ch09.htm#1936

DBVERIFY is an external command-line utility that performs a physical data structure integrity check on an offline database. It can be used against

backup files and online files (or pieces of files).

I run it weekly via cron against my 24x7 DB. Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 21:57:42 CDT