Re: Challenge with Oracle 10G without Network on AIX

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:12:09 +0200

On 24 Jun 2005 13:13:15 -0700, "jeff.a.sullivan_at_gmail.com" <jeff.a.sullivan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>As for unable to connect to database... again, I'll preface with I'm
>not a DBA.

Even non-DBAs should be capable to copy and paste error messages. If you are not able to do that, you don't need help from an Usenet forum, you need to hire a consultant.
This is not the place for free consultancy, especially you can't expect anyone is going to hold your hand, and to look over your shoulder, and to provide you with all the necessary commands. Some basic knowledge of Oracle is assumed.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA