Help:RAC implemention of archived redo logs

From: NewGuyOnRAC <joebayerii(delete)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:00:09 GMT

We are trying to install RAC.

I have one question, should I put archived redo logs on local drive and use NFS to allow other nodes to access them, or should I put all the archived redo logs of different nodes on single OCFS directory?

Any difference in terms of performance?

Your help is highly appreciated. Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 15:00:09 CDT