Is my database OK?

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:00:47 GMT

I have a server running 8.1.7.4 on HP-UX that was brought down hard earlier today. There was an electrical fire and all power was cut abruptly (mains, UPS, everything).

The system is now back up and the database seems to have recovered. What sorts of things should I be checking to help assure that all is OK?

I can't find a log file. Is there a "default" location for a log that might have documented the recovery? Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 14:00:47 CDT