Big problems with my application (oracle OCI + static build)

From: <_asr__at_inbox.ru>
Date: 24 Jun 2005 04:52:57 -0700

I build my application with -static option on Server A (Linux Red Hat 7.3 and
Oracle 8.1.7.4)
Application work fine :))

Then I install application on Server B (Linux Red Hat 9 and Oracle 8.1.7.4)
ORACLE_HOME's are different on both Servers!

In log-file I find following errors :
ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist

Before this I write to log parameters :
  ORACLE_SID
  user
  password
All parameters are valid!!!

Thanks! Received on Fri Jun 24 2005 - 06:52:57 CDT