Object Relational Feature

From: <sburk_at_mooseandpebs.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:13:37 GMT

I have a parent class (PL/SQL) and some child classes that inherit from the parent object.
I have a table of the parent class type
I have objects of the parent and children classes in the table. Each child has an overloaded method of the parent. The question is this:
While inside a procedure in a separate package how do I deref the object into the a variable not knowing what type it is so I can execute the method of the class it is? If I deref it into the parent class it executes the parents method.
 Thanks! Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 16:13:37 CDT