Re: a heated discussion between Development Team & "a" DBA: reorg or not to reog

From: ibodogan <idogan_tech_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 13:28:49 -0700

I'm also planning to go through the pain and do their reorg again.. I'll actually let the other DBA do the "reorg".. they think i'm super alergic to reorg and i'll skip something during the process...

this thing got so big and i'm just saying "maybe?".. that's why i posted the problem here.. if they do the "reorg" and it really speeds up the process, i'll be really in difficult position because i'm fighting on this alone, the other DBA is staying very quite about whole issue, he is not saying anything against my argument but he's not backing me up also..

the index cost is not much at all, the table is just 80M and used by only nightly job..

i.d. Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 15:28:49 CDT