RMAN Restore Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 07:44:05 -0700

Hi All,

Our RMAN configuration runs each hour, backing up the archive logs and them deleting the log itself.

Well, the need has arrisen for us to mine to logs. I assume that I can restore the archive logs without applying them right? We are running Oracle 8.1.7. Is there a way to specify the log sequence or time span of logs to restore?

Thanks. Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:44:05 CDT