Re: Java Class Does Not Exist

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 07:31:35 -0700

Obviously......but the objects exists in the SYSTEM schema:

SQL> select object_name, object_Type, owner from all_objects where object_name = 'mail';

OBJECT_NAME                    OBJECT_TYPE        OWNER

mail JAVA CLASS SYSTEM mail JAVA SOURCE SYSTEM

And, other schemas can execute it. So, what am I missing with this schema?? Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 09:31:35 CDT