Java Class Does Not Exist

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 23 Jun 2005 06:44:12 -0700

Hi All,

This may be just a privilege thing. But, we loade dthe JVM and have this Java mail routine working fine under this one schema. The Java was loaded, of course, using the SYS schema.

Anyhow, we now create a new procedure that will use this Java mail routine, yet this one is under a different schema. When we execute the code, we get this error message:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29540: class mail does not exist
ORA-06512: at "SYS.SEND", line 0
ORA-06512: at "MPCUSER.AUTOTIME_CHECK", line 59
ORA-06512: at "MPCUSER.AUTOTIME_CHECK", line 131
ORA-06512: at line 1

I'm a bit miffed here. We do not know a lot about Java. And, we know the mail routine works, as it workes in another schema. We're not sure where to look for this, or how to actually fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 08:44:12 CDT