Re: TNSPING over router with NAT

From: Alex Leibovici <aleibovici_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:36:01 +0200

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:33:45 GMT, "Paul Breniuc via DBMonster.com" <forum_at_DBMonster.com> wrote:

>I saw you server is on Windows...
>If I'll send you this weekend an compiled .exe (with all libraries) to make
>your NAT & filter/modify connexion packages can you try it in your specific
>ambient (or on a test machine)?
>
>Paul.

Thank you Paul

I intended to to update my router's firmware this evening, in order for it to recognize the SQL*Net protocoll and to perform the needed address correction in the data part of the packets.

What exactly does your solution consists of? What does it do ?

If the firmware update doesn't do the trick (or, maybe, even if it does), I'd like to test your solution. So yes, please send me the package to:

aleibovici[spam at spam]solnet.ch

Thanks again
alex Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 06:36:01 CDT