Re: Load data with control file

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:21:24 +0200

daniellopez21 wrote:
> How I can load data to BBDD with control file? I have two data files.
>
> Content of data file 1:
> data1#data2#data3#data4
>
> Content of data file 2:
> data5#data6#data7
>
> I would up data1#data2#data4#data6 , with only 1 control file to a
> table. I don't would join the 2 data files in 1.

If you where on 9i or above, I might be tempted to suggest external tables, but since you don't deem versions important, or explain the data in the two files, I'll have you to find out for yourself.

And as Frank said: As far as you've told, the data isn't related so it doesn't make sense to join them.

Regards
Holger Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 02:21:24 CDT