Re: An SQL Challenge...

From: <mike.jones_at_xenicom.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 23:29:08 -0700

It's a cut down example from a real world issue (Having to re-sequence cells on a mobile phone BTS site) the business logic is the example. The real table had another column that was the PK. If you want to create a PK you could on ID and DEGREES, I disagree that  "there could be duplicates due to the way the table is populated" as it de dups itself after creating it.

I'm surprised no one has come up with a working SQL example? is it that hard?

Mike. Received on Thu Jun 23 2005 - 01:29:08 CDT