Re: SQL Response Time

From: Brian <brian_at_databaseknowledge.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 20:21:42 -0700

Thanks for your help. I know I should only tune one thing at a time. I will revert optimizer_index_caching and optimizer_index_cost_adj to the default settings and see what happens tomorrow.

mod_plsql is king. This has to be the best thing Oracle ever did. I can create million dollar web applications by myself in 1/3 the time it would take 3 J2EE programmers. I'll put my mod_plsql application against anything. To all the CIOs developing Java applications: have fun wasting time and money. Seen it time and time again. Received on Wed Jun 22 2005 - 22:21:42 CDT