Re: Could 10g RMAN's catalog DB talk to different version

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 17:21:12 -0700

Hi Joel,

Thanks a lot.
You always help me and help other in the newsgroup. It is very nice of you.
Actually, reading the newsgroup is very good to learn a lot of different things.
Since a lot of time, certain situation and scenario is not happen on my own
production db. So nice to hear what happen to others and see how they solve those problems.

You are very GOOD (technically).
Yeah, I have been trying very hard to learn 10g now. Since I have not worked as ORACLE production DBA for 2 years and a few months (some family thing).
I just start working again in a pretty cool place(cool site, very high traffic though).

DOM Received on Wed Jun 22 2005 - 19:21:12 CDT