Re: Objects with blocks inside undo

From: JLchiappa <blaublau67-grupos_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 09:32:55 -0700

Mladen, my desire is exactly to find which objects (and what lines of the tables/indexes, if possible) are protected by the given undo seg : yes, I was thinking in the line of dumping, reallly. I will visit JD´s site, but I have just one more question : afaik dumping will give me an image of the data , not the name of the tables/indexes where the data comes, right ?

Regards,

 Chiappa Received on Wed Jun 22 2005 - 11:32:55 CDT