internal insufficient privilege

From: <christophe_bazilio_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2005 00:14:45 -0700

Hi,
I am running Oracle Server 8.1.7 in Win2000. I have two database on the server : GMAOPROD and GMAOTEST.

after power is cut off suddenly, I have the following error shutdown or initialization un progress.

I use orapwd to change the internal password.

I try to use svrmgrl :
connect internal/oracle
and I have the following error : insufficient privilege

I try internal/oracle as sysdba and I have the error.

thanks

Christophe Received on Wed Jun 22 2005 - 02:14:45 CDT