Re: ORACLE HAS A BUG

From: AK <AK_TIREDOFSPAM_at_hotmail.COM>
Date: 21 Jun 2005 12:01:45 -0700

well, we did "take a serious look at alternatives "

We did want to switch to ODP.Net, as that's what Oracle is recommending, but ODP.Net seemed to be just a little bit too flaky. google: "Data Provider Internal Error" -3000 / -3001 and see for yourself

the Microsoft provider for .Net is stable, but much slower than the old and venerable DataDirect driver utilizing array operations Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 14:01:45 CDT