Re: ORACLE HAS A BUG

From: AK <AK_TIREDOFSPAM_at_hotmail.COM>
Date: 21 Jun 2005 10:42:08 -0700

why anyone would choose to use ODBC?

because it supports batch operations and is highly reliable.Theoretically, ODP.Net is supposed to support batch operations too, but we were not able to get rid of that annoying data provider internal error -3000, though we spent a lot of time trying to patch it up. A common complaint, is it not?

Maybe we are missing something... Received on Tue Jun 21 2005 - 12:42:08 CDT