Need some info regarding capacity planning

From: <hafeez_splendid_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 20 Jun 2005 02:23:59 -0700

 I need some info regarding the " Capacity Planning for database " in a OLTP based application . Typically it's a 3-tier architecture (web - app - db).I have to develop a design template for this.

The sub-systems which have to be keep in concern are

         1.Processor
         2.Memory
         3.Storage

 It would be better if anyone can suggest any tool for planning this . Received on Mon Jun 20 2005 - 04:23:59 CDT