Re: Been reading a few messages...

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 19 Jun 2005 12:43:02 -0700

Andreas Sheriff wrote:
> Tell me...
>
> Why are all the responses on this group so harsh?

<snip>

> I'm getting into Oracle now (currently absorbing the "Database Performance
> Tuning Guide and Reference" manual) ...

<bulk of silliness snipped>

> Andreas Sheriff (Oracle Certified DBA and PL/SQL Developer)

Interesting quote from am Oracle Certified DBA ... you're certified, yet just absorbing the Performance Tuning Guide. I am confused; was this subject matter not covered on your exams? It certainly was when I sat for them. Possibly the curriculum and expectations have recently changed for certification.

Oh, and I'm glad you finally sorted your UNION problem.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sun Jun 19 2005 - 14:43:02 CDT