Re: How to know a table is being accessed by other session?

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 17 Jun 2005 21:01:00 -0700

Jack Lee wrote:
> Becasue I want lock a table,when any other session is not accessing
> this tale.

I can tell you how, but without knowing WHY you desire such functionality it's better if I don't. You need to explain, in much more detail, why you feel this is a necessary action. Knowing WHY you want this, or, better, what EXACTLY you're attempting to accomplish with this act, would allow others to offer possibly better suggestions and options than that which you've currently suggested.

Please supply the requested information to provide a better understanding of your wants; more appropriate and useful suggestions may be offered.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Jun 17 2005 - 23:01:00 CDT