Re: ORA-1113 signalled during: alter database open

From: Stephen <slincali_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2005 06:54:37 -0700

I was just trying to save myself 24 hours of importing dmp file, which I do regularly, by trying something at the datafile level. Obviously I was following some bad advice the way I did it, which was not the complete backup I needed to do. I'll just recreate the instance and pickup from there. It isn't production so no harm done and I'm not a DBA so I don't aspire to know this much about Oracle backup/recovery.

Thanks for the quick answer. Received on Fri Jun 17 2005 - 08:54:37 CDT