Re: How to Read Files Located Outside the Oracle Server Using PL/SQL

From: <belda2010_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2005 15:35:35 -0700

Note that I should use a pl/sql procedure so I have no chance to develop an application outside the Oracle database server.

My comments to your suggestions:
2- How I can use HTTP to upload a file from another server using pl/sql?
4- FTP is not available at the remote server.

Belinda Received on Thu Jun 16 2005 - 17:35:35 CDT