java stored procedures

From: thomas <thomas.vandierendonck_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Jun 2005 07:04:26 -0700

Hi,

I'm having a problem with loadjava. I want to load a whole bunch of jars in the database. All these jars work together to invoke a webservice that is secured with ws security, ssl certificates, the whole bunch.
I have to load xerces, xmlsec, wsse4j and a whole lot of other jars. Problem is that that oracle keeps saying that he can not resolve the one function I want to call. I guess I am forgetting to load some jar but i just can't figure out which one. I've developed the whole ws client on my workstation using eclipse java sdk 1.4 and there it runs quite smooth.
Does anybody have any idea how i can find out what classes oracle is missing??

btw, i'm on oracle 10g,
i'm loading the jars in the db without resolving them.

tnx,
Thomas Received on Wed Jun 15 2005 - 09:04:26 CDT