Re: Connect fails: ora 12535 on local installation

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:46:28 -0700

Markus wrote:

> Still up to your old antics eh Sybrand, queen of the assholes?
>>--
>>Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Still up to criticizing those that provide help while providing none yourself eh? Reminds me of a few of my favorite quotations.

Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.

A critic's symbol should be the tumble-bug: he deposits his eggs in somebody else's dung, otherwise he could not hatch it.

Any fool can criticise - and many of them do.