Re: Jeez, mr Oracle!!!!!<rant>

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 15 Jun 2005 01:07:50 -0700

HansF wrote:

> I agree - it's bloody annoying. Try to teach people how to get the best
> use of Oracle (a significant part being, how to get at the docco) and
> stand in front of the class like a dofus trying to figure out the
> new layout of the site. Doesn't impress the impressionable customers, I
> tell ya.

Precisely! Why is it that every new webadmin thinks urls are some sort of scent-marked thing they must change regularly? Don't these people realize the www works with hyperlinks that are NOT dynamic?

Cripes, one would hope it'd have sunk in by now! There should be a LAW to stop major sites from changing urls... Received on Wed Jun 15 2005 - 03:07:50 CDT