Re: QUESTION: Basic stuff about RMAN 9i

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 14 Jun 2005 16:32:50 -0700

Holger:

I'm 90% sure I ran a level 0 as the first backup, and then a level 1 directly afterwards - the backups took the same amount of time, and resulted in the same size backup files.

I am in archivelog mode.

Now that I have the first of my issues resolved (the separate database issue), I think I will drop the schema tomorrow, start over, and document each step as it occurs so there's no doubt as to what I've done. Then, if I get the same results, I'll come back and see if someone can spot the inevitable critical flaw in my process. ;-)

Cheers,

DW. Received on Tue Jun 14 2005 - 18:32:50 CDT