Re: QUESTION: Basic stuff about RMAN 9i

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 14 Jun 2005 16:02:56 -0700

I guess that's part of my need for research; I need to clearly quantify the added flexibility of the catalog, and then establish whether we need that. I guess for now I may as well learn to use it, and when the time comes to review with my 'masters', then we'll decide what we really need.

Back to da' books. ;-)

Thanks! Received on Tue Jun 14 2005 - 18:02:56 CDT