ORA-01466 unable to read data - table definition has changed

From: Iain William Wiseman <iwiseman_at_eservglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:36:44 +1200

Hi folks,

<<<
ORA-01466: unable to read data - table definition has changed

I keep seeing this error on one particular box.

When the error was originally found it was in a different query to the one above but the same error. Seeing this error the first time through I  opted to copy the dbfs as it would take ages to re-install.

So using the same binary with the same data on a different box does not produce the error.

Any ideas?

We are running on SunOs 5.9 on a sunfire and using oracle 9.2.0.4

Thanks all,
Iain
New Zealand Received on Tue Jun 14 2005 - 16:36:44 CDT