variable list of arguments to a pl/sql procedure

From: Oxnard <shankeypNO_SPAM_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:02:38 -0500

ver 9.2.0.5

I think I can overload a procedure but the variable list could be between 1 and a couple 100, so that's not a good option.

I am thinking about bringing the list in as a string then parsing it. and creating a varry or something like that.

I would like some comments from others who have had to deal with simular issues.

Thanks
Ox Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 09:02:38 CDT