Re: Find table name -- reading from undo

From: Veera <veeramuthu_k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2005 06:01:05 -0700

Thanks Much Morgan.

Yes you are correct. But there are lot of jobs are running on our database. If the application support team request us to find the reason for long running job, then we will monitor the jobs.

yes we do know that SET_SESSION_LONGOPS is much useful in somecases.

Here my requirement is different

we want to find the table_name for which undo read has done by oracle. Received on Fri Jun 10 2005 - 08:01:05 CDT