ORA-00054 Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 13:03:25 -0700

Howdy,

We are trying to run some scripts to give us some detail and stats on our indexes. Whenever we run the script though, we get:

ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified

Is there no way to tell Oracle to re-try or to wait n seconds before retrying??

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Wed Jun 08 2005 - 15:03:25 CDT