OID and AD Synchronization

From: <chad_at_moniqueandchad.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2005 11:13:46 -0700

Hi,

We're attempting to perform a unidirectional synchro of AD to OID. We've followed the various steps found in Metalink Notes. We're able to Bootstrap users over from AD to OID. The problem occurs when we enable synchronization via the ActiveChgImp connector. The DIP uses the connector and attempts to sync at the interval we set but nothing happens. Our DIP trc files has the following error:

 Trace Log Started at Wed Jun 08 13:50:54 EDT 2005

Execution Command:odicmd user=admin_at_adtest.ic.gc.ca pass=welcome Exception in executing command : odicmd user=admin_at_adtest.ic.gc.ca pass=arden
Exception : java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: odicmd user=admin_at_adtest.ic.gc.ca pass=welcome error=2 Error in proxy connection : java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
oracle.ldap.odip.engine.AgentThread.updateExecStatus(AgentThread.java:487)

        at oracle.ldap.odip.engine.AgentThread.run(AgentThread.java:192) Updated Attributes
orclodipLastExecutionTime: 20050608135054 orclOdipSynchronizationStatus: Agent Execution Failure, Aborting Mapping/IMPORT Operation
orclOdipSynchronizationErrors: Agent Execution Failure, Aborting Mapping/IMPORT Operation

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chad Received on Wed Jun 08 2005 - 13:13:46 CDT